Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy me!

I'm a bad son yesterday. I secretly asked my friends to drive my dad's van out for a spin. LOL. Of course, we have to secretly park back the car, and clear everything that we left on the car. Even the oil tank, we pumped it back. Hopes my dad won't know. LOL. Went changi. Not to really see bapoks. Just wanted to have wind on my face, so asked WX to speed abit. Crazy as we are again. Played with a Picanto. Rofls. Went to top speed of 140km/h. WX taught me how to drive a manual. Cause i already did know how to drive a auto. Of course without a license. Well, i'm gonna head down BBDC one of these few days to apply my name for bike license. Stop your laziness, Dumb! Once i have my license, i'll immediately get a Kawa. So wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment