Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i just can't.

My heart's aching. Whatever i do, i just think of you. I buried myself in work, free myself with cigarettes, using alcohols to drunk myself. I tried to forget you, but you are just so deep down in my heart. I just can't. You told me that we were together is just a mistake, i think it's just fate thats playing us around.

Having you by my side, i felt happiness. Remember those times. You said i made you feel like first love. The conversations we had. The talks we had. The movies we watched. The hands we hold. The warmth we hugged. The sweetness of the kisses we gave. The sweet shy smiles you gave. The promises we had. Happiness we had. We started off as strangers, to friends, to lovers. We always thought that we were unbreakable. We discussed that if i go NS, what will happen to you. We think of ways, that we can be together. We thought of the future. We said everlasts. We were so blissed.

Your love for me has faded now. Dreams came to an end. Promises broken. Everlasts become memories. You said we have to go seprate ways. We have our own life to continue. Without you, i just don't know how. The emptiness of you in my heart is just making me so hard to breath. Seems like something just not the same, what could i say..



You're just like my drug.
I need you.
I love you.
But i can't, you were no longer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment