Sunday, June 13, 2010

Her?

Was real tired yesterday, and was gonna sleep at 2am. My phone rang. Jas asked me whether i want to drink, and i was about to say 'no bah'. She said RJ is with her. So well, asked where are they. Cabbed down West Mall to find them. Tiger again. Maybe i was seriously too tired, for a moment, i drink till fall asleep. Lol. Same, RJ was drunk again. So i just stayed beside to look after her. Jas knew about my little secret. So yeah, she keep left me and RJ alone. Held her everywhere she went. Sent her back home at 6am+. After that, wanted to hire cab home. Walked to bus stop. First bus for 188 is 0710, see time 0630. So just sat down there and waited. For alot of time, i fell asleep. That 30mins was a miserable one. Lol. So reached home, never cared much, collapsed in my bed. Slept all the way till 6pm. And now, having my Mac, lazy to go out buy, ordered from delivery. I go eat alr. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment